Veterinary Business Manager - East Ireland
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Creation of strategic business plan with a focus on where to play and how to win in all areas of our product portfolio.
• Proactive use of Bayer Business Information tools to monitor and measure performance at a territory and practice level.
• Use these tools and information to help customers identify opportunities and implement strategies.
• Provide customers with advice and support on product use, staff training on client education and product promotion, commercial/ business support, marketing/ merchandising and social media activity.
• Active use of eSales, Cognos, brick data and any other available tools to monitor performance and align the activities with key performance objectives such as call segment prioritisation and penetration.
• Competent use of Microsoft and other programmes such as excel to analyse data and use that analysis to strategically plan activity.
• Collaboration with marketing, the key account team and sales management to carry out customer activity as directed at a practice level.
• Provide market, competitor and customer information directly to the commercial team including Key Account Managers, Brand/ Marketing Managers and the leadership team.
• To strategically use the business tools, which could include support such as field based technical advisors, brand mangers and practice support advisors but also include services such as client surveys, to gain maximum ROI (return on investment).
• Monitor and control the rebates for independent practice in line with the BBPS guidance.
Who you are
• Minimum 2 years territory management experience.
• Successful track record in field sales.
• Degree or equivalent in sales/marketing/business/life sciences.
• Intermediate IT skills, especially Microsoft programs.
• Knowledge of the Animal Health industry desirable but not essential
• NOAH Certificate of Animal Health qualification
Functional Area: [sap_fa_13]
Entry Level: 5
Do you have any questions regarding career opportunities at Bayer UK & Ireland?
Just contact us directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Bayer UK we have a well established list of preferred suppliers and there are no plans to review these arrangements at present.
Please Note: Speculative enquires from non preferred suppliers directly to the business are not welcome and will be taken into account when reviewing the preferred supplier arrangements. CV's will only be accepted by following our process - this will be with prior arrangement with the Talent Acquisition Team who will grant access to our recruitment portal. In the event of speculative CV's being sent directly to the business, or the Talent Acquisition Team, agency ownership of the candidate will not be accepted.
Please respect how we choose to work. Thank you for your co-operation.