VIE Project Manager UK
MISSIONS ET RESPONSABILITÉS
- Participating in the overall execution and implementation of project
- Be the link between Bayer project team and mechanical construction partner
- Lead and manage successful delivery of a number of tasks/ sub-projects
- Work closely with technical leads to ensure a high quality of delivery
- Liaise with resource owners / team leaders to ensure effective use of resources in delivering project quality, cost & delivery within project scope
- Facilitate definition of project tasks and resource requirements
- Actively participating in the development and construction of application machine
- Responsible for project and solution evaluations and assessment of results, assuring quality and delivery within scope
- An organised yet flexible approach and able to influence/deliver through others
- “Live” project issues lists that effectively manage/prioritise problem resolution through the project lifecycle
- Create and present relevant reports on project progress, problems and solutions
- Ensure senior management are briefed on any mission critical issues and remedial plans are fully agreed
- Articulate and able to effectively communicate at all levels of the business, from junior staff to CEO
Education and Experience
- Education in engineering (mechanical alternatively agronomical/chemical). Polymer experience would be beneficial.
- Experience from a production industry, industrial application or mechanical construction.
- Experience from forestry or plant protection or similar industry would be a nice to have
- Direct work experience from working in projects (key)
- Experience from product development projects is a plus
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- High technical understanding and interest
- Remains calm, positive and constructive under pressure
- Analyses numerical, verbal data and all other sources of information.
- Planning and organizing with experience in appropriate tools as MS Project etc.
- Results oriented with a positive CAN-DO approach and focused on solutions rather than problems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Can provide accurate and comprehensive data and maintain complex records
- Self-motivated with ability to meet deadlines and can produce reports to the required standard; can work with limited supervision
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Pragmatic hands on approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Flexibility and ability to fit in to different environments as position location will change during assignment and also possibly work some days on site with the solutions provider
- Ability to form and foster collaborative relationships within the business and with customers as well as suppliers
- Naturally seeks opportunities for organisational improvement
- Business acumen
Site: Reading, Cambridge
Functional Area: [sap_fa_19]
Entry Level: 3
Do you have any questions regarding career opportunities at Bayer UK & Ireland?
Just contact us directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Bayer UK we have a well established list of preferred suppliers and there are no plans to review these arrangements at present.
Please Note: Speculative enquires from non preferred suppliers directly to the business are not welcome and will be taken into account when reviewing the preferred supplier arrangements. CV's will only be accepted by following our process - this will be with prior arrangement with the Talent Acquisition Team who will grant access to our recruitment portal. In the event of speculative CV's being sent directly to the business, or the Talent Acquisition Team, agency ownership of the candidate will not be accepted.
Please respect how we choose to work. Thank you for your co-operation.