Travel & Events Executive - Part-time for 11 Months
Your tasks and responsibilities
Conference & meetings organisation:
Work with Product Managers and Sales Managers in organising conferences, national
meetings, sales meetings, product launches, advisory board meetings, ensuring that the
events are in line with Bayer compliance and the IPHA Code. Depending on the nature of
such meetings and where they are held, tasks include:
• Sourcing and liaising with venues, raising of Airplus cards for payments, managing logistics for meetings (catering, AV, timings)
• Issuing invitations, managing sponsorship agreements and Consent forms in line with the EEPHIA Disclosure Code, managing database of attendees, booking flights and taxis, accommodation, registration, restaurants, issuing travel packs, ensuring all group travel to International Congresses are diligently organised to run smoothly.
• Liaising with healthcare providers in a courteous and professional manner.
Marketing, Sales and General Support:
• Assist with administrative duties to support a department team/group of managers.
• You will assist the BU Managers and their teams in achieving their overall goals and objectives for the Business Units and the Company as a whole
• Administration of the logging of all transfers of value(ToV) – direct and indirect – made to HCPs/HCOs in Ireland so they can be disclosed and published in accordance with the EFPIA/IPHA Transparency Initiative. Responsible for the reconciliation of all ToVs in conjunction with the Disclosure Manager.
• Managing the relationship with the company travel supplier and meetings venue sourcing stakeholder.
• You will remain familiar with the Company procedures relating to the reporting of Adverse
Drug Reactions (ADRs) and report or pass on these in a timely fashion, as required.
Who you are
You need to be extremely organised, tenacious, adaptable, good humoured, diligent, trustworthy and
To have the ability to multi-task, working across multiple teams and demonstrate a strong
work ethic whilst being confidential and discrete.
Good communication skills as well as being a team player.
Good working knowledge of MS Office package.
Experience in similar role is desirable
Jobs Bayer Ireland
Are you interested in job opportunities at Bayer Ireland?
Do you have any questions regarding career opportunities at Bayer UK & Ireland?
Just contact us directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Bayer UK we have a well established list of preferred suppliers and there are no plans to review these arrangements at present.
Please Note: Speculative enquires from non preferred suppliers directly to the business are not welcome and will be taken into account when reviewing the preferred supplier arrangements. CV's will only be accepted by following our process - this will be with prior arrangement with the Talent Acquisition Team who will grant access to our recruitment portal. In the event of speculative CV's being sent directly to the business, or the Talent Acquisition Team, agency ownership of the candidate will not be accepted.
Please respect how we choose to work. Thank you for your co-operation.