Your tasks and responsibilities
1. Achieve all targets, set by the Pharmacy Field Sales / Channel Manager on a cycle/annual basis.
2. Build the Bayer business within Independent Pharmacy and develop business relationships with all key pharmacy stakeholders (buyers) and staff (OTC Assistants.) consistent with sales objectives / priorities.
3. Support and drive growth in all National/Keys AC’s within your region following brief from Channel Manager Including Trainings, implementing POS & Merchandising
4. Identify the relevant pharmacy staff and educate, train and motivate them on the product attributes of all the Bayer focus brands.
5. Review & report on area sales performance on a monthly basis, market factors & competitive set.
6. Work efficiently to Journey plan
7. Attend and actively participate in Sales meetings
Who you are
Education: To be educated to Degree Level preferable
Experience: 3-4 Years previous FMCG / OTC experience is preferred
Excellent Sales & negotiation skills
Strong influencing & interpersonal skills
Good Business Sense
Initiative and enthusiasm
Willingness to take on new challenges and actively seek ways to further develop
Jobs Bayer Ireland
Are you interested in job opportunities at Bayer Ireland?
Do you have any questions regarding career opportunities at Bayer UK & Ireland?
Just contact us directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Bayer UK we have a well established list of preferred suppliers and there are no plans to review these arrangements at present.
Please Note: Speculative enquires from non preferred suppliers directly to the business are not welcome and will be taken into account when reviewing the preferred supplier arrangements. CV's will only be accepted by following our process - this will be with prior arrangement with the Talent Acquisition Team who will grant access to our recruitment portal. In the event of speculative CV's being sent directly to the business, or the Talent Acquisition Team, agency ownership of the candidate will not be accepted.
Please respect how we choose to work. Thank you for your co-operation.