Senior Market Development Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
1. Develop framework to quantify market growth opportunities in the oncology business
2. Develop and implement solutions to streamline patient pathways and develop projects to improve service capacity in oncology hubs to ensure patient throughput and outcomes are maximized
3. Manage & drive implementation of strategic projects to maximize patient outcomes, e.g. market development models
4. Promote effective cross-functional teamwork with sales, marketing, medical, commercial, market access and government affairs colleagues
5. Ensure adherence to ABPI code of practice, Market research code of practice, regulatory directives and the programme for legal compliance and corporate responsibility at Bayer.
Who you are
1. Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent
2. Min 5 years marketing and/ or pharmaceutical sales experience or 5 years of managerial experience in NHS role, ideally experience in service development/ service re-design projects
3. Track record in strategic planning & project management
4. Strong planning and organisational skills
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
6. Good intellectual ability both numerically and verbally
7. Proven ability to work independently and demonstrate pro-activity
Functional Area: [sap_fa_19]
Entry Level: 5
Do you have any questions regarding career opportunities at Bayer UK & Ireland?
Just contact us directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Bayer UK we have a well established list of preferred suppliers and there are no plans to review these arrangements at present.
Please Note: Speculative enquires from non preferred suppliers directly to the business are not welcome and will be taken into account when reviewing the preferred supplier arrangements. CV's will only be accepted by following our process - this will be with prior arrangement with the Talent Acquisition Team who will grant access to our recruitment portal. In the event of speculative CV's being sent directly to the business, or the Talent Acquisition Team, agency ownership of the candidate will not be accepted.
Please respect how we choose to work. Thank you for your co-operation.