Senior Health Economist
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Lead the market access workstream to develop the UK
national access strategy to fully implement Bayer brands agreeing
the plan with the brand and medical teams throughout a products
• Represents the UK in the development of global market access plans
• Lead on the development of UK HTA submissions (NICE, SMC, AWMSG)
• Develop and agrees the UK pricing strategy
• Design and manages the collection of primary data as required to support the value proposition
• Engage with external stakeholders to gain insight into the access environment
• Lead the development of value arguments and an integrated suite of tools and resources to support field based teams in securing market access of Bayer products pre and post launch ensuring arguments are relevant for each stakeholder group
• Manage the product health economic budget
• Act as a technical expert offering education and advice to the rest of the business for market access and health economic issues
Skills and Requirements
• Excellent understanding of the NHS and pharma environment sufficient to identify relevant and appropriate use of value arguments
• Knowledge and experience of health technology assessment
• Leadership and influencing skills
• Project management skills including planning, prioritising and multi-tasking
• Knowledge and experience of decision-analysis, economic modelling, health outcomes and quality of life assessment.
Who you are
• Track record and demonstrable experience of delivering successful outcomes arguments to various
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Reward is important to us, employees benefit from excellent employment conditions, such as:
- competitive salary, car benefit and performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare, generous pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- International career possibilities
Functional Area: [sap_fa_34]
Entry Level: 5
Do you have any questions regarding career opportunities at Bayer UK & Ireland?
Just contact us directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Bayer UK we have a well established list of preferred suppliers and there are no plans to review these arrangements at present.
Please Note: Speculative enquires from non preferred suppliers directly to the business are not welcome and will be taken into account when reviewing the preferred supplier arrangements. CV's will only be accepted by following our process - this will be with prior arrangement with the Talent Acquisition Team who will grant access to our recruitment portal. In the event of speculative CV's being sent directly to the business, or the Talent Acquisition Team, agency ownership of the candidate will not be accepted.
Please respect how we choose to work. Thank you for your co-operation.