Lead Medical Science Liaison Oncology
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Scientific, healthcare professional engagement at international, national, regional and local meetings
- Organize and manage key medical department deliverables. e.g. national advisory boards, national roundtables, national and international preceptorships and consensus meetings
- Leadership and accountability for the publication of novel scientific manuscripts and posters
- Moderate scientific discussions involving national and international key opinion leaders (KOLs).
- Delivery of medical and scientific discussions, presentations, data exchange and education
- Provide and support medical information and responses to scientific questions - Coordination and delivery of medical and scientific educational activities
- Internal scientific support and training
- Continuing self-directed education and training
- Investigator support e.g., Investigator initiated Research studies
- Attendance at international/national scientific congresses
- Provide an expert resource to the field force and to the relevant Head Office/ Global colleagues
- Strict adherence to the ABPI code of practice and company SOPs
Who you are
- Postgraduate degree in life sciences is required (Ph.D., MD or Pharm.D. is preferred. Postdoctoral studies are preferred but not essential).
- Previous pharmaceutical industry experience in a scientific function and/or relevant previous health care professional facing role in the United Kingdom is preferred but not essential (previous MSL experience is preferred).
- Academic/scientific writing experience either through educational background and/or job experience is required
- Previous oncology focused research experience is preferred but not essential
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
At Bayer reward is important to us, employees benefit from excellent employment conditions, such as:
- competitive salary, Car Benefit and performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare, generous pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- State of the art offices (award winner for British Council for Offices, Best Fit Out Category 2018)
- International career possibilities
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please apply below.
If you would like more information please email the team at Resourcing_uk@bayer.com
Jobs Bayer Ireland
Are you interested in job opportunities at Bayer Ireland?
Do you have any questions regarding career opportunities at Bayer UK & Ireland?
Just contact us directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Bayer UK we have a well established list of preferred suppliers and there are no plans to review these arrangements at present.
Please Note: Speculative enquires from non preferred suppliers directly to the business are not welcome and will be taken into account when reviewing the preferred supplier arrangements. CV's will only be accepted by following our process - this will be with prior arrangement with the Talent Acquisition Team who will grant access to our recruitment portal. In the event of speculative CV's being sent directly to the business, or the Talent Acquisition Team, agency ownership of the candidate will not be accepted.
Please respect how we choose to work. Thank you for your co-operation.