Key Account Manager - Ophthalmology
Your tasks and responsibilities
• To propose and direct local and national account plans and establish successful relationships with major customers and monitor customer satisfaction
• Identify priorities and produce strategic business plan for territory
• Develop and implement key account management plan for each priority hospital
• Negotiate positive outcomes with appropriate customers regarding budget issues and discount initiatives where appropriate
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with all key stakeholders
• Contact and influence key stakeholders on the formulary/commissioning adoption pathway
• To ensure adherence to industry-specific codes of practice or conduct, advertising codes, regulatory directives and guidelines.
Who you are
• Successful track record as a hospital specialist / secondary care representative
• Ability to embrace and implement the concept of key account management including the management of appropriate financial pathways to ensure product acceptance at all levels
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High level of negotiation skills
• Highly motivated with positive attitude
• The ability to work independently and demonstrate pro-activity
• The ability to recognise potential issues and identify relevant solutions which add value and increase potential revenue generation
• Thorough knowledge of the ABPI code of practice and other appropriate guidelines
• Demonstrable competence of computer and IT skills
Field based role
St George's University Hospitals NHSFT
Barts Health NHS Trust
University College London Hospitals NHSFT
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust
The Whittington Health NHS Trust
North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Chelsea and Westminster Hosp NHS Foundation Trust100
Location: Reading, Cambridge
Jobs Bayer Ireland
Are you interested in job opportunities at Bayer Ireland?
Do you have any questions regarding career opportunities at Bayer UK & Ireland?
Just contact us directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Bayer UK we have a well established list of preferred suppliers and there are no plans to review these arrangements at present.
Please Note: Speculative enquires from non preferred suppliers directly to the business are not welcome and will be taken into account when reviewing the preferred supplier arrangements. CV's will only be accepted by following our process - this will be with prior arrangement with the Talent Acquisition Team who will grant access to our recruitment portal. In the event of speculative CV's being sent directly to the business, or the Talent Acquisition Team, agency ownership of the candidate will not be accepted.
Please respect how we choose to work. Thank you for your co-operation.