Digital Marketing Executive
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Identify digital communication needs and opportunities and create a digital strategy to fulfil these and reflect company positioning and go-to-market
- Inform marketing communications objectives and develop communication, campaign and content plans to deliver these and strengthen customer centricity through digital marketing
- Oversee digital projects and developments from scope to delivery
- Implement and maintain digital communication tools and platforms ensuring good customer experience and usability
- Liaise with the digital agency, their budget and projects, including scope, prioritisation and communication.
- Remain up-to-date with changes in technology that affect communications; implement and communicate best practices and new communications approaches
- Ensure timely reporting on success of digital activities,
feeding insights and recommendations into future plans
Who you are
- Degree educated ideally in a marketing related field
- 2 years of business experience in digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, visual
- Customer focus: on external customers in particular
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues and external people at all levels, and manage external agencies
- Ability to work on a number of tasks concurrently, often under pressure
- Excellent IT skills: MS Office & PowerPoint, CRM database etc
- Experience of working with content management, web analytics and email send systems as well as HTML and social media
- Good administrative skills
- Agricultural knowledge is desirable
This is an opportunity to drive change, bring new thinking and best practice
You want to lead the way in digital experiences in the industry
You are passionate about delivering an integrated digital customer experience
You’re excited about owning projects and building your skills
You will have the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and have experience in digital marketing and web analytics.
What Bayer offers you:
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
At Bayer reward is important to us, employees benefit from excellent employment conditions, such as:
- competitive salary and performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare, generous pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- International career possibilities
If you would like more information please email the team at Resourcing_uk@bayer.com
Do you have any questions regarding career opportunities at Bayer UK & Ireland?
Just contact us directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Bayer UK we have a well established list of preferred suppliers and there are no plans to review these arrangements at present.
Please Note: Speculative enquires from non preferred suppliers directly to the business are not welcome and will be taken into account when reviewing the preferred supplier arrangements. CV's will only be accepted by following our process - this will be with prior arrangement with the Talent Acquisition Team who will grant access to our recruitment portal. In the event of speculative CV's being sent directly to the business, or the Talent Acquisition Team, agency ownership of the candidate will not be accepted.
Please respect how we choose to work. Thank you for your co-operation.