Contracts & Rebates Executive - FTC
Your tasks and responsibilities
• As key user and back-up support, provide operational expertise in the local O2C Customer Commercial Agreements team and local stakeholders
• Be familiar with the relevant global Bayer O2C processes (especially related to Commercial Agreements & Trade Incentives) and ensure that these are properly taken into account at local level
• To prepare, administer and maintain customer rebate agreements in line with process and legal guidelines
• Dealing with customer and business queries in a professional and timely manner
• Maintaining essential business information eg customer and product masterdata; customer specific terms.
• Management of all pricing within Vistex
• Create and maintain rebate customer masterdata records in MDG/PMD
• Ensuring all agreements, adjustments and payments are processed and communicated in accordance with compliance standards.
• Support the global roll-out of future enabling technologies
• Support KPI reporting (Global and Local) to measure the respective processes in terms of efficiency, quality and compliance.
• Ensure processes documented and aligned to Local and Global standard, meeting internal and external requirements
• While gaining customer and market insights, strive for continual process improvement and ensure UKI processes are best in class
• Complete Local and Global Training and updates, as specified
Who you are
• Operational experience on Commercial Agreements / Contract Management and Rebate Management and / or Customer Service.
• High degree of accuracy
• Experience with SAP SD and Vistex (desirable) and willingness to learn as well as teach new tools used in the process
• Excellent communication and interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Decision making and problem solving skills and ability to interact at senior management level
• Competent in Microsoft Office tools
• Ability to embrace change and be able to work in a changing environment
• Ability to work as part of a team
Please note this role is a fixed term contract until April 2020.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
At Bayer reward is important to us, employees benefit from excellent employment conditions, such as:
- competitive salary and performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare, generous pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- State of the art offices (award winner for British Council for Offices, Best Fit Out Category 2018)
- International career possibilities
Functional Area: [sap_fa_9]
Entry Level: 5
Do you have any questions regarding career opportunities at Bayer UK & Ireland?
Just contact us directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Bayer UK we have a well established list of preferred suppliers and there are no plans to review these arrangements at present.
Please Note: Speculative enquires from non preferred suppliers directly to the business are not welcome and will be taken into account when reviewing the preferred supplier arrangements. CV's will only be accepted by following our process - this will be with prior arrangement with the Talent Acquisition Team who will grant access to our recruitment portal. In the event of speculative CV's being sent directly to the business, or the Talent Acquisition Team, agency ownership of the candidate will not be accepted.
Please respect how we choose to work. Thank you for your co-operation.