Business Manager - Oncology
Your tasks and responsibilities
- To define the country Marketing & Sales strategy for the oncology portfolio
- To lead the Marketing Team and steer the sales and marketing team through the strategy communication
- To lead the sales management team to ensure tight integration of sales and marketing strategy
- To drive performance culture through the sales and marketing team
- To optimise the "time to peak sales" through strong Product Marketing, the right choice of projects for development and effective project management
- To lead the Budget & forecasting process
- To lead, motivate and develop an effective Marketing team that secures both country objectives and contributes to, and aligns with, the European and global process
- To monitor and control agreed commercial initiatives
- Lead negotiations with major stakeholders
- Manage the oncology portfolio in UK in alignment with the global and regional strategies
Who you are
- University degree or equivalent
- 10 years commercial experience in a related environment
- Extensive line management experience essential
- 2nd line management experience preferred
- Customer and P&L accountability
- Significant working knowledge of the UK Market and pricing
- Significant experience with Oncology or related Specialist / Specialty care
- Experience of operations and leading marketing and sales teams
- Proven ability to assess external market factors, key competitive drivers and consequently position the business and strategy to exploit the country market opportunities
- Strategic thinker who can identify the key trends and position the internal assets and resources to secure competitive advantage
- Proven team leadership skills with the ability to motivate, train and develop the diverse skills required to secure effective Marketing
- Ability to communicate plans and ideas at all levels internally and externally such that concepts can be implemented, confidence in positioning is secured and influence of external stakeholders delivered
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
At Bayer reward is important to us, employees benefit from excellent employment conditions, such as:
- competitive salary, car benefit and performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare, generous pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- State of the art offices (award winner for British Council for Offices, Best Fit Out Category 2018)
- International career possibilities
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please apply below.
If you would like more information please email the team at Resourcing_uk@bayer.com
Jobs Bayer Ireland
Are you interested in job opportunities at Bayer Ireland?
Do you have any questions regarding career opportunities at Bayer UK & Ireland?
Just contact us directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Bayer UK we have a well established list of preferred suppliers and there are no plans to review these arrangements at present.
Please Note: Speculative enquires from non preferred suppliers directly to the business are not welcome and will be taken into account when reviewing the preferred supplier arrangements. CV's will only be accepted by following our process - this will be with prior arrangement with the Talent Acquisition Team who will grant access to our recruitment portal. In the event of speculative CV's being sent directly to the business, or the Talent Acquisition Team, agency ownership of the candidate will not be accepted.
Please respect how we choose to work. Thank you for your co-operation.