Assistant Brand and Content Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Develop and implement the brand planning process and activation to ensure successful adaptation to changing environmental pressures and business needs, to guarantee financial objectives are met
• Monitor brand performance on ongoing basis and manage P&I budget for assigned brand(s). Propose activity to maximise strengths / opportunities and address threats / weaknesses
• Support identified Brand initiatives to increase the level of Brand Engagement with Retail Customers
• Building and maintaining a collaborative relationship with Key Bayer Stakeholders in support functions
• Content management coordination in conjunction with Marketing , leads approval for key BCH brands, brief out low level
• Manage and update Brand Bank with key content on ongoing basis
• Packaging artwork creation and coordination with agencies to replicate master artwork with design agencies/GCBU/replication agencies.
Who you are
- Education to degree level or a marketing qualification
- 1-2 years brand management experience gained in FMCG or OTC
- Fast learner and proactive mind-set.
- An ability to work autonomously approach
- Understanding of Digital content and/ or artwork creation - experience preferred
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and communication skills
- PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages required
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
At Bayer reward is important to us, employees benefit from excellent employment conditions, such as:
- competitive salary and performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare, generous pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- State of the art offices (award winner for British Council for Offices, Best Fit Out Category 2018)
- International career possibilities
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please apply below.
If you would like more information please email the team at Resourcing_uk@bayer.com
Location: Reading, Cambridge
Jobs Bayer Ireland
Are you interested in job opportunities at Bayer Ireland?
Do you have any questions regarding career opportunities at Bayer UK & Ireland?
Just contact us directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Bayer UK we have a well established list of preferred suppliers and there are no plans to review these arrangements at present.
Please Note: Speculative enquires from non preferred suppliers directly to the business are not welcome and will be taken into account when reviewing the preferred supplier arrangements. CV's will only be accepted by following our process - this will be with prior arrangement with the Talent Acquisition Team who will grant access to our recruitment portal. In the event of speculative CV's being sent directly to the business, or the Talent Acquisition Team, agency ownership of the candidate will not be accepted.
Please respect how we choose to work. Thank you for your co-operation.