Advisory Representative - Kent
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key contacts.
• To influence product choice and identify new business opportunities to create demand for Bayer CropScience products through the establishment of a key network of contacts. This will include farmer groups, end users, consultants, colleges etc.
• To manage the transfer of technical information and support for Bayer CropScience products and services from Bayer CropScience to its customers.
• To collate and compile local market data in order to provide a complete picture of the activity in all areas of the local marketplace.
• To manage the local promotion budgets with guidance from Key Account Managers.
• To schedule, direct and monitor field marketing/ trials programmes/demonstration events, in line with the agreed marketing plans.
• To identify potential Business Stewardship and Public and Government Affairs issues which could impact the business.
• To be accountable for the management and effective resolution of customer product investigations.
• To interface and influence key farmers in the area
Who you are
• Degree qualified
• 3 years’ experience in the agrochemical industry
• BASIS/BAA exams Part I, II, III
• A thorough understanding of current agronomic practices including a knowledge of seed treatment technology, pellet and granule application machinery and crop sprayers
• A thorough technical understanding of Bayer CropScience products and services
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Strong emphasis on customer focus with an ability to prioritise effort to achieve campaign target
• Strong collaborative and team working abilities.
• Driving licence.
Please note the territory for this role is Kent.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Reward is important to us, employees benefit from excellent employment conditions, such as:
- competitive salary and performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare, generous pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- International career possibilities
Functional Area: [sap_fa_13]
Entry Level: 5
Do you have any questions regarding career opportunities at Bayer UK & Ireland?
Just contact us directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Bayer UK we have a well established list of preferred suppliers and there are no plans to review these arrangements at present.
Please Note: Speculative enquires from non preferred suppliers directly to the business are not welcome and will be taken into account when reviewing the preferred supplier arrangements. CV's will only be accepted by following our process - this will be with prior arrangement with the Talent Acquisition Team who will grant access to our recruitment portal. In the event of speculative CV's being sent directly to the business, or the Talent Acquisition Team, agency ownership of the candidate will not be accepted.
Please respect how we choose to work. Thank you for your co-operation.