Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior Health Economist
Major Tasks For specific products/indications:
• Develops the UK market access strategy to fully implement Bayer brands agreeing the plan with the brand team throughout a products lifecycle
• Represents the UK in the development of global market access plans
• Leads on the development of UK HTA submissions (NICE, SMC, AWMSG)
• Designs and manages the collection of primary data as required to support the value proposition
• Develops and agrees the UK pricing strategy
• Leads the development of value arguments and an integrated suite of tools and resources to support field based teams in securing market access of Bayer products pre and post launch ensuring arguments are relevant for each stakeholder group
• Manages the product HEOR budget
• Acts as a technical expert offering education and advice to the rest of the business for market access and health economic issues
Excellent understanding of the NHS and pharma environment sufficient to identify relevant and appropriate use of value arguments
• Knowledge and experience of health technology assessment
• Leadership and influencing skills
• Project management skills including planning, prioritising and multi-tasking
• Knowledge and experience of decision-analysis, economic modelling, health outcomes and quality of life assessment.
• Graduate calibre preferably with a post graduate qualification in health economics
• Track record and demonstrable experience of delivering successful outcomes arguments to various stakeholders
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Reward is important to us, employees benefit from excellent employment conditions, such as:
- competitive salary and performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare, generous pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- State of the art offices (award winner for British Council for Offices, Best Fit Out Category 2018)
- International career possibilities
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please apply below.
If you would like more information please email the team at Resourcing_uk@bayer.com
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 66955
Functional Area: Market Access