Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior Brand Manager
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
1) Understand the retina marketplace; patient flows and leverage points
2) Lead the development and implementation of the strategic and operational brand plans for EYLEA to achieve sales targets within defined budget
3) Lead the remote engagement specialist team (RES) to deliver on agreed sales and activity targets utilising an IMCM approach
4) Manage external agencies to develop adapted global campaigns for UK market place and ensure sales force is briefed to effectively implement campaigns
5) Manage the promotional budget of > £3.2 Million
6) Support the marketing manager in the strategic planning process to define longer term strategic roadmap for the ophthalmology franchise in the UK
7) Forecasting and phasing of budget and sales targets
• Degree in Life Sciences, business or equivalent
• Experience in Ophthalmology – Ideal
• Over 5 years’ experience in a related sales or marketing function, with at least 3 years in a marketing role being ideal
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence others
• Good intellectual ability, both numerically and verbally
• Proven ability to work independently and demonstrate pro-activity
• Strong commercial and strategic awareness and proven ability to convey complex topics in succinct presentations
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Reward is important to us, employees benefit from excellent employment conditions, such as:
- competitive salary and performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare, generous pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- State of the art offices (award winner for British Council for Offices, Best Fit Out Category 2018)
- International career possibilities
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please apply below.
If you would like more information please email the team at Resourcing_uk@bayer.com
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 89265
Functional Area: Marketing