Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Principal Data Acquisition Specialist - EDC Development
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Masters with 6years of experience
• Bachelors with 8 years of experience
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a natural science, Statistics, Computer Science or a related field
• Experience in definition and setup of data acquisition elements in the clinical trials across different TAs and Phases of drug development is required
• Experience and knowledge of the clinical trial data management and/or data analysis process is required
• Experience in leading global clinical team with effective management of activities to deliver quality study level setup is required
• Effective time management and ability to independently manage study setup and maintenance activities is required
• Understanding the usage of medical data standards (i.e. sponsor specific or CDISC) in context of study is required
• EDC Study build experience (Preferably Rave)
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Reward is important to us, employees benefit from excellent employment conditions, such as:
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please apply below.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 172284
Functional Area: Computational Science, Data Science & Statistics