At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
IMCM Manager - 12 month FTC
• Responsible for enabling sales and marketing brand teams within Bayer UK Pharmaceuticals to deliver customer engagement across multiple marketing channels.
• Active participation and contribution to the UK IMCM team towards the vision of delivering outstanding and ever evolving customer experiences through Customer Powerhouse and Integrated Multi-Channel Marketing.
• Develop understanding and expertise of Bayer WSF2.0 (Drupal) Website Factory Strategy 2.0 and work jointly with brand teams to develop functional brand websites that deliver the objectives set in each brand plan.
• Develop understanding and working knowledge of the Bayer Marketing Tech Stack, Veeva CRM, Veeva Content Management and electronic approvals system, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
• Experiment with new innovative technologies to drive our business and digital presence into tomorrows marketing and sales environment.
• Training local commercial colleagues and support functions on how to deliver the best customer experience in the digital channels we engage in.
• Provide expertise on digital marketing activities to the brand teams working in a coordinated way with Marketing Excellence lead towards brand Integrated Brand Plans.
• Support brand teams to set robust KPIs to measure the performance of their digital activities across channels.
• Foster knowledge transfer, best practice sharing between the local IMCM team and sales and marketing teams.
• Stay on top of the digital marketing development and look out for new trends and changes. Quickly embrace, understand and champion changes in the field of digital marketing.
• Take personal responsibility for training from both internal and external sources.
• Partnering with local commercial colleagues and support functions to deliver the best customer experience in the digital channels we engage in.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Product owner for Web Site Factory 2.0 supporting brand teams in adoption of Websites.
- Provide expertise and support the design and delivery of the UK Website Strategy.
- Work cross-functionally across Global and Local teams to optimise the website experience e.g., scoping of new functionality.
- Support brand teams to define and apply Search Engine Optimisation strategy.
- Consistently apply and review website analytics (Google Analytics) to understand opportunities for improvement in the user experience.
- Working with Global and Local teams to ensure the Content Management System (CMS) processes enable brand teams to upload content quickly and compliantly.
- Support brand teams to set robust KPIs to measure the performance of their digital activities across channels.
- Where required perform the agile role of scrum master to designated brand teams.
Who you are?
- Good experience working in the Pharmaceutical Industry from either a digital, technical or sales and marketing role?.
- Prior experience working with Agile Methodologies preferable with first-hand experience as scrum master or another similar designated agile role.
- Sound working knowledge of web development and Content Management Systems, Drupal/Teamsite preferably.
- Experienced in Web analytics (Google Analytics), Search Engine Optimisation and Search Engine Advertising (Organic / AdWords).
- Considerable working knowledge of website standards and best practices.
- Fully literate with Microsoft Office 365.
- Strong team player, comfortable and motivated to work in a collaborative environment with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Well organized with effective planning ability.
- Be able to work simultaneously with multiple teams on different project.
- Strong communication skills, delivered through presentation, written and verbally.
- Good analytical skills.
Initial 12 month FTC.
Be You at Bayer where you have the opportunity to be part of a culture influencing Health for all and Hunger for none.
To achieve our vision we see reward for all our employees as incredibly important and include the following list of benefits and working conditions:
- competitive salary and performance bonus
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare, generous pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- State of the art offices
- International career possibilities
- Flexible and remote working
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please apply below.
United Kingdom : Berkshire : Reading