Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Digital Media Manager
Bayer Consumer Health Division is extending the digital team and are now recruiting for a Digital Media Manager as an exciting key role.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Responsible for managing the in housing of our Tech stack and the opportunities that brings
- Develop our first party data, and audience segment pools for more granular targeting of media
- Support with Audience Segmentation & Personalisation across brands
- Focus on best in class digital media buying and delivery across: SEA, OLV, Display, Social
- Use end to end tracking to understand what is working most effectively and collaborate with MCM to drive optimisation. Share learnings & insights with the business
- Ensure we are getting monthly insights on our consumers from relevant partners
- Set and manage delivery of campaign KPIs
Skills and Experience
- Education to degree level or a marketing qualification
- Previous experience working with media buying tools
- Previous experience optimising digital campaigns
- Knowledgable on key digital media channels: SEA, SEO, Programmatic, OLV
- Strong commercial acumen, including ability to work with complex figures and multiple information sources
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages required
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Reward is important to us, employees benefit from excellent employment conditions, such as:
- competitive salary and performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare, generous pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- State of the art offices (award winner for British Council for Offices, Best Fit Out Category 2018)
- International career possibilities
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please apply below.
If you would like more information please email the team at Resourcing_uk@bayer.com
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 114581
Functional Area: Marketing