Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Digital Content Manager
Position: Major Tasks
• Ensuring that all content meets Bayer SOPs and is compliant from regulatory, legal and data privacy standpoints.
• Collaborate with other Women’s Health brand team members and field sales team members to produce integrated multi-channel content plans across core IMCM channels, supporting strong customer engagement with HCPs and driving customer experience further.
• Lead agile cross-functional teams to deliver digital content for Women’s Health in line with the integrated brand plan and channel content plan.
• Ensure digital content is fit for purpose for Bayer channels, and build strong relationship with global/regional team to support implementation of global/regional digital content and influence production of further digital content
• Collaborate with Regional and Global brand teams, and with other countries, to identify relevant existing modules of content, repurpose and use existing brand content, as well as driving best practices forward
• Make use of digital component assets to create content efficiently and at speed whilst maintaining quality and adherence to brand guidance.
• Evolve digital content planning and processes to increase efficiency in content development and delivery, including the repurposing of content across multiple channels
• Champion Content Factory for Women’s Health, ensuring digital content is stored, managed and tagged appropriately to support both compliance and efficiency through reuse
• Responsible for the appropriate digital content distribution via Bayer channels
• Liaise with the field teams to gather insights, content roll-out and understanding needs/opportunities for digital content creation to drive further content quality and relevance through an iterative process • Ensure alignment of digital content to all core IMCM deliverables and overarching Bayer strategy with a good operational understanding of Bayer strategic channels
• Drive innovation and continuous improvement of multichannel and digital content-related activities, to better meet customer and patient needs and unlock new business opportunities
• Effectively manage suppliers and agencies to ensure that digital activities are developed to brief, are on time and on budget
• Continuously tracks performance across brands and uses it to optimize campaigns and drive RoI.
• Experience of digital content creation for marketing purposes.
• Experience across brand/product marketing and multi-channel/digital marketing
• Track record in delivering an exceptional patient and customer experience though digital and marketing communication
• Proven experience of digital strategy design and implementation at a country level
• Some experience of Video & Sound editing (Adobe Premiere pro), Image editing (Adobe Photoshop) Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience of Salesforce.com and Veeva Platforms would be an advantage.
• Strong communication skills, delivered through presentation, written and verbally.
• Knowledge and understanding of customers and how they evolve with new digital technologies
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications and three to five years of marketing work experience
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 67814
Functional Area: Marketing