Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Customer Agreement Operations
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- The role is to ensure accurate setup commercial agreements (prices, conditions, rebates…) with customers in SAP and local tool if needed.
- Manage calculation customers incentives by following customer contracts and local established approval flow through Finance or Commercial Operations to manage accurate payout to customers.
- Setup approved customer commercial agreements in SAP or local systems by following the guidelines of company policy
- Monitor, identify and provide solutions to resolve issues and to improve efficiencies along the process
- Investigate customers claims on pricing, incentives and advise solutions accordingly
- Manage accurate calculation of customers rebates in SAP or in local systems by following agreed conditions and terms of contracts as well as company policy
- Manage complient and accurate payout by following local approval process with other stakeholders: Finance and Commercial Operations
Skills and Experience required
- Minimum of 3 years working in a customer service/sales support roles preferable with financial background
- Strong business acumen and understanding of contractual agreements
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Strong SAP and Office knowledge
- Attention to details
This role will be offered as a 24 month fixed Term Contract
The location of the role will move from Reading, Berkshire to offices in Hook, Hampshire later in 2020.
- Your Application:
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Reward is important to us, employees benefit from excellent employment conditions, such as:
- competitive salary and performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare, generous pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- State of the art offices (award winner for British Council for Offices, Best Fit Out Category 2018)
- International career possibilities
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please apply below.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 107041
Functional Area: Customer Operations and Support