Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Cardiovascular Brand Manager
An exciting opportunity for a key member of the Digital Transformation (CPH) Team, responsible for applying the AGILE principles to develop the digital marketing channel engagement strategy and tactics for their assigned brand.
The successful candidate will:
- contribute to the overall strategy for Xarelto
- ensure that the assigned brand meet sales expectations through the development and implementation of the agreed brand strategy and operational plan
- be an integral part of the Xarelto Cross functional team and drive effective communication and teamwork across the CFT
- create end to end, relevant, customer centric journeys via a thorough understanding of what matters to the customer.
- To monitor the sales and budget development and ensure identification of deviations from planned sales and budgets and to propose corrective actions if and when required
- To understand the overall anticoagulant marketplace, keeping up to date with scientific knowledge and developments and also the broader market environment including competitor activity.
- To develop and implement a high-quality operational plan to support the overall brand strategy and achievement of critical success factors and sales targets - Drives consistent execution of marketing campaigns
- Drive digital customer engagement by creating end to end customer journeys addressing micro-segments barriers, leveraging digital processes and systems
- Track digital marketing campaigns overall performance, efficiency and effectiveness and assess against objectives, using customer and business related KPIs
- Ensure promotional activities are implemented smoothly by effectively briefing the sales team (including RBM’s and ASM’s) on relevant projects and via cycle meetings
- Manages effective agency partnerships
Key Working relation:
No direct line-management reports
• Reporting directly to Xarelto Marketing Manager, the Xarelto Brand Manager will work closely with other members of the Xarelto brand team, the sales team, Medical Team and Xarelto Professional relations managers as required.
• Key contacts externally include: marketing agencies and suppliers, printing houses, key opinion leaders
Who you are?
- Business related or life sciences degree, with at least 1 years’ experience in a related marketing or sales function.
- Good understanding and experience of digital marketing
- Strong Multi Channel Marketing experience
- Pharma or Life Science Industry experience
- Good access to the Reading Office
- Agile ways of working
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Reward is important to us, employees benefit from excellent employment conditions, such as:
- competitive salary and performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare, generous pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- State of the art offices (award winner for British Council for Offices, Best Fit Out Category 2018)
- International career possibilities
- Flexible working
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please apply below.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 334241
Functional Area: Marketing