Your tasks and responsibilities
Advancing Life - That’s what we at Bayer are all about.
We put ourselves to the test day in day out. All together. All over the world. With enthusiasm for new ideas.
Bayer has traded in the UK and Ireland since Friedrich Bayer first sold his dyestuffs here in 1871
Today our UK and Ireland region is headquartered in Green Park, Reading. The office serves as home to Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Health and Animal Health, as well as our pivotal business and administrative service function. Our Crop Science business is based in Cambridge and our Ireland businesses are based in Dublin.
• Creation of strategic business plan with a focus on where to play and how to win in all areas of our product portfolio.
• Proactive use of Bayer Business Information tools to monitor and measure performance at a territory and practice level.
• Use these tools and information to help customers identify opportunities and implement strategies.
• Provide customers with advice and support on product use, staff training on client education and product promotion, commercial/ business support, marketing/ merchandising and social media activity.
• Active use of eSales, Cognos, brick data and any other available tools to monitor performance and align the activities with key performance objectives such as call segment prioritisation and penetration.
• Competent use of Microsoft and other programmes such as excel to analyse data and use that analysis to strategically plan activity.
• Collaboration with marketing, the key account team and sales management to carry out customer activity as directed at a practice level.
• Provide market, competitor and customer information directly to the commercial team including Key Account Managers, Brand/ Marketing Managers and the leadership team.
• To strategically use the business tools, which could include support such as field based technical advisors, brand managers and practice support advisors but also include services such as client surveys, to gain maximum ROI (return on investment).
• Monitor and control the rebates for independent practice in line with the BBPS guidance.
Who you are
• Significant Territory management experience.
• Successful track record in field sales.
• Degree or equivalent in sales/marketing/business/life sciences.
• Intermediate IT skills, especially Microsoft programs.
• Knowledge of the Animal Health industry.
• NOAH Certificate of Animal Health qualification
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
At Bayer reward is important to us, employees benefit from excellent employment conditions, such as:
• competitive salary and performance bonus
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Private Healthcare, generous pension scheme and Life Insurance
• Employee discount scheme
• State of the art offices (award winner for British Council for Offices, Best Fit Out Category 2018)
• International career possibilities
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please apply below.
If you would like more information please email the team at Resourcing_uk@bayer.com